Rended Heart provides a variety of options for the individual who is in need of housing, medical and dental resources, as well as other services, including counseling, therapy, and social work. Our 30-day program seeks to provide immediate short-term housing with resources and services to empower a sexually exploited survivor to make educated choices for their restoration plan.
We aim to help all clients achieve a healthy and restored life. We assess our client’s needs then utilize the resources and services we have to meet those needs. Some of the support services we provide are:
- Restoration and reintegration program research.
- Assistance in contacting program Intake Director and completing the admission process.
- Identifying and taking action towards meeting admission criteria.
- Assistance with replacing lost/stolen ID.
- Assistance with job search, court appearances, transportation, and more.
Is your Restoration or Reintegration Program interested in partnering with us?